Here's a step-by-step guide to sending documents from your Google Drive using SuperPhone®.
Step 1: Make sure your document is shareable
- Upload your document to Google Drive.
- Make sure the sharing settings are set to "Anyone with the link can view" like so:
Step 2: Text the link using SuperPhone
- Copy the link to your document. Though you can simply copy and paste the entire google-supplied link, we recommend that you shorten the link using a service like bit.ly
- Paste the link into your text message like this: "Here's a link to the pdf: https://sphn.io/sts "
- Make sure there's no punctuation after the link that may confuse the browser.